Press Release — From its headquarters in Panama City, Bloomberg Línea announced today its commercial team expansion into several countries in Latin America, with industry experts joining to offer advertisers an unparalleled suite of digital products that serve the Spanish-, Portuguese-, and English-language business and finance audience.
The brand is also celebrating the 1st anniversary of its arrival in Latin America and highlights a few milestones:
- Growing from “zero” to reaching +20 million users in its channels monthly;
- More than 3M unique visitors to its sites monthly;
- 11 newsletters with more than 100K sign-ups;
- Thousands of paid subscribers enjoying its content without paywalls;
- 150+ News stories produced daily by a team of +70 professionals across the region;
- 4 podcasts, 1 videocast, 2 webseries;
- The Podcast La Estrategia del Dia becoming the #1 most-listened-to news podcast in Mexico and a dozen other countries in the region, as per Spotify, Apple, and Amazon daily charts;
- Social Media platforms with more than 480K followers;
- The International News Media Association recognition as the Best New Digital Product launch in 2021;
- More than 50 advertisers and partners.
With those results and turning into the leading Latin American business and finance news media, the brand is now announcing the expansion of its commercial operations into more countries, with veteran ad industry professionals joining its operations.
With 12 years of experience working at El Financiero and Milenio Diario, Andrés Cisneros will lead Bloomberg Línea’s advertising operations for Spanish-speaking markets, working alongside Luis Adame. The latter leads Mexico sales and joined after working at El Financiero and TV Azteca. They are both based at the brand offices in Mexico City.
Lily Rodriguez joins as sales lead for Central America with more than 20 years of experience, having worked at Grupo Roble and Grupo Gese, among other companies. Lily will be based at its headquarters in Panama City, covering Central America and connecting companies from the region with the rest of the world.
Viviana Zamudio joins as sales lead for the Andean region. She has more than 15 years of experience in the media, having worked at Forbes, Portafolio, Publicaciones Semana, Caracol Medios, and others. She will be based in the brand offices in Bogota. Together with her, Jorge Cerna, joins to head sales for the Southern Cone, focusing on Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and Paraguay, and who also has more than 15 years of experience in the industry, having worked for AmericaEconomia, among other media, and who holds an MBA from the IAE Business School.
Bloomberg Línea’s digital advertising products include branded content, displays, video ads, bespoke live streams, events, podcasts, and more.
Launched in 2021 through an agreement between Bloomberg Media and Falic Media, Bloomberg Línea has quickly become the leading news platform in Latin America, serving more than 16 countries in the region, and reaching savvy audiences daily.